U-Pick berries and more!
U-pick strawberries start the berry picking in mid- to late-May. Blueberry picking traditionally starts in late June, followed by blackberries later in the summer. Apples and pumpkins are available for picking from mid-September through October.
Although the u-pick strawberry season is at it’s end,
our pick-your-own blueberries will soon be ready and
u-pick blackberries will be available later this summer.
Be sure to follow us on social media to get our most
current crop updates!
May through August:
Weekdays, 10am to 6:00pm
Weekends 9am to 5:30pm
Purchase for $5 per person in our Farm Market. Use to enter any of our Spring and Summer picking fields. The cost of your Pass will be deducted from your total U-Pick purchase at checkout. Passes not required to pick pumpkins or apples.
The availability of all crops depends on the weather and seasons are approximate. Always call for current crop availability before heading out to the farm.
- Strawberries: mid May thru mid June
- Blueberries: mid June thru mid July
- Blackberries: mid July thru mid August
- Assorted seasonal vegetables: early July through August
- Pumpkins: mid September thru October
- Apples: mid September thru October
Good to know …
- U-pick fields close a half hour before the farm market closes.
- Check in at the farm market to purchase your Picking Pass, weigh your containers, and get directed to our u-pick field.
- Only pick what we are currently offering for u-pick. Don’t wander around the farm.
- You MUST pay for EVERYTHING you pick. Pick only what you plan to purchase.
- No children in the picking fields without an adult.
- ALL bags, containers, baby strollers, etc. are subject to search by our staff.
- Be careful when walking in our fields, footing may be uneven. NO running.
- For food safety reasons, please, NO dogs.
- We are a working farm. Be aware of and keep away from trucks, tractors & all farm machinery, whether parked or in use.
- VonThun Farms reserves the right to remove guests from our fields at any time.