U-Pick berries and more!
U-pick strawberries start the berry picking on May 24, 2019. Blueberry picking traditionally starts in late June, followed by blackberries later in the summer. Apples and pumpkins are available for picking from mid-September through October.
Visit us all season long to Pick-Your-Own. As one crop ends, it’s not long until another begins. Don’t miss our annual Strawberry Festival (June), Apple Festival (September), and Fall Festival (October) weekends!
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to get our most current crop updates!
May through August:
Weekdays, 10am to 6:00pm
Weekends 9am to 5:30pm
Purchase your picking pass ($5 per person) in our Farm Market to enter our picking fields that day. At checkout a $3 credit per person will be applied to your u-pick purchase.
Season Pass holders are not required to purchase picking passes, but must show their Season Pass instead.
The availability of all crops depends on the weather and seasons are approximate. Always call for current crop availability before heading out to the farm.
- Strawberries: mid May thru mid June
- Blueberries: mid June thru mid July
- Blackberries: mid July thru mid August
- Assorted seasonal vegetables: early July through August
- Pumpkins: mid September thru October
- Apples: mid September thru October
Good to know …
- U-pick fields close a half hour before the farm market closes.
- Check in at the farm market to purchase your Picking Pass, weigh your containers, and get directed to our u-pick field.
- Only pick what we are currently offering for u-pick. Don’t wander around the farm.
- You MUST pay for EVERYTHING you pick. Pick only what you plan to purchase.
- No children in the picking fields without an adult.
- ALL bags, containers, baby strollers, etc. are subject to search by our staff.
- Be careful when walking in our fields, footing may be uneven. NO running.
- For food safety reasons, please, NO dogs.
- We are a working farm. Be aware of and keep away from trucks, tractors & all farm machinery, whether parked or in use.
- VonThun Farms reserves the right to remove guests from our fields at any time.