Moonlight Corn Maze & Campfires
A great socially-distanced activity for team building and youth groups, our Moonlight Corn Maze packages are easy to customize for your group’s needs! Bring your camera, flashlights, and a jacket for a crisp fall evening on the farm. In addition to the maze, you can also take a hayride, reserve a campfire and make smores.
Weekday Campfire sites are available evenings throughout October by reservation only for groups of 20 or more. Our campsites are open to the general public on the last 2 Friday and Saturday nights of October (10/24-25 and 10/31-11/1). Reservations should be made in advance using the button below.
We can accommodate groups starting at 6pm or 7pm
Corn Maze & Hayride: $9.99 per person +tax
Campfire, Hayride, & Corn Maze: $14.99 per person +tax
Campfire, Hayride, & S’mores: $14.99 per person +tax
Campfire, Corn Maze, Hayride, & S’mores: $19.99 per person +tax
Our group packages are available for groups of 20 or more – smaller groups are welcome to join us for our general public campfires the last 2 Friday and Saturday nights in October. Choose the package that’s just right for your group. A $50 deposit secures your reservation. Call us today to make the Campfire reservations for your group: 732.329.8656.
Reservation Cancellation Policy
The cancellation of campfire sites and party tent campfire sites will have a $20 cancellation fee. The cancellation must be done 5 days in advance and you will receive a refund for the balance. There will be no refund if you call less than 5 days from your scheduled reservation time. If the farm is closed due to inclement weather on the day of your scheduled visit, a full refund will be given or an alternate date will be arranged.
Good To Know
- Corn Maze & Hayride package will take approximately 1.5 hours
- Campfire & Hayride package will take approximately 2 hours
- Our Campfire, Hayride, & Corn Maze package will take approximately 2.5 hours
- No outside food or drink allowed in the Moonlight Maze or Campfires
- All guests should meet at our Farm Market to receive their wristband
- There is a NO ALCOHOL policy at the farm
- No grills or campfire cooking
- There is no electricity available in our campfire area
- There are NO VEHICLES allowed beyond our main parking lot or in the campfire area