Moonlight Corn Maze & Campfires
Our Moonlight Corn Maze and Campfires are always a big hit with families, youth groups, sports teams, churches and any other groups looking for something fun to do outdoors during the fall. Bring your camera, flashlights, and a jacket for a crisp fall evening on the farm. In addition to the maze, you can also take a hayride, reserve a campfire and make smores.
Weekends (Fridays & Saturdays): Our campsites are open to the general public on the last 2 Friday and Saturday nights of October (CANCELLED 10/30 due to weather). Groups of any size are welcome to join us on these nights, but you have to pre-purchase your tickets in advance using the button below.
Weekdays (Mondays – Thursdays): If you’re a group of 20 or more, our moonlight activities are available to reserve on weeknights as well! A $50 deposit will secure your reservation. Call us at (732) 329-8656 to make a reservation for your group.
Entry times are staggered by half hour beginning at 6:30 pm
Corn Maze ONLY: $9.99 per person +tax
Hayride & Campfire: $12.99 per person +tax
Hayride, Campfire & S’mores: $17.99 per person +tax
Corn Maze, Hayride & Campfire: $17.99 per person +tax
Corn Maze, Hayride, Campfire & S’mores: $22.99 per person +tax
Good To Know
- Corn Maze will take approximately 1 hour
- Campfire & Hayride package will take approximately 1.5 hours
- Our Campfire, Hayride, & Corn Maze package will take approximately 2.5 hours
- Groups can spend up to one hour maximum at our campfires (only for 2020)
- No outside food or drink allowed in the Moonlight Maze or Campfires
- All guests should meet at our Farm Market to receive their wristband
- There is a NO ALCOHOL policy at the farm
- No grills or campfire cooking
- There is no electricity available in our campfire area
- There are NO VEHICLES allowed beyond our main parking lot or in the campfire area