Spring Birthday Parties
Our spring party area differs from fall. Parties are held at the back of our activity area, out of the way and off the beaten path of our visitors, yet close enough for your guests to enjoy all the day’s activities!
June 4/5, 2022
June 11/12, 2022
11am – 1pm
12pm – 2pm
2pm – 4pm
3pm – 5pm
A 4% convenience fee will be applied to all final credit card party payments.
$360 (plus tax) which includes a Party Zone area for 2 hours and activity area admission for 20 guests (including children AND adults) & the birthday child. Additional guests are $16.99 plus tax.
Party packages include:
- Use of our party area for 2 hours.
- One picnic bench per 8-10 guests, 1 table for food, 1 table for gifts.
- Wristbands for 20 guests + the birthday child. Additional guests require additional payment.
- Unlimited 2 hour use of our many activities & attractions.
- One activity for your whole group (choose one): picking a pint of strawberries (if available – usually late May through mid-ish June) OR potting a 3″ annual/vegetable plant.
Wristbands allow unlimited access to our general admission activities & attractions including:
Unlimited Hayrides, Singing Chicken Show, Farm Animals, Giant Pumpkin Checkers, Rubber Duck Races, Kiddie Coral, Pedal Karts, Straw Jump, Horseshoes, John Deere Trike Course, Barnyard Bouncers, Junior Pedal Karts, Straw Maze, Barnyard Mini Golf, Peter Pumpkin, Pumpkin Bowling, Corn Hole, Spookley Corn Maze, Barnyard Basketball, Photo Ops, Bee Barn, Connect Four, Tug-O’ War, Sand Box, Giant Pumpkin TicTacToe, Sand Diggers, Rocking Horses, Soccer Pool, Tractor Pull, Roller Bowler, Wall Ball, and Barnyard Baseball
NOTE: Special Activities (Strawberry Festival Weekend ONLY) Requiring An Additional Fee:
Pick-Your-Own Crops, Pony Rides, and Face Painting
More Information …
Only party cancellations due to rain (where all farm activities are CLOSED for the day) will have their deposit refunded.
To Make A Party Reservation:
Party reservations will be secured upon receipt of a Party Reservation Form and $50 nonrefundable deposit.