Visit us by moonlight!
Bring your camera, flashlights, and a jacket for the crisp fall evening. We’ll get your fire started and supply the wood and benches for you to sit on. You can also add our Moonlight Corn Maze, a hayride, and a S’mores kits to your Campfire package … everyone LOVES roasted S’mores!
Weekday Campfire sites are available throughout October by reservation only. Our campsites are open to the general public on the last 2 Friday and Saturday nights of October – no reservations are needed for those nights.
We can accommodate groups starting at 6 or 7pm.
Corn Maze & Hayride: $9.99 per person +tax
Campfire, Hayride, & Corn Maze: $14.99 per person +tax
Campfire, Corn Maze, Hayride, & S’mores: $19.99 per person +tax
Our group packages are available for groups of 20 or more. Smaller groups are welcome to join us for our general public Campfires the last 2 Friday and Saturday nights in October. Choose the package that’s just right for your group…a $50 deposit secures your reservation. Call us today to make the Campfire reservations for your group! 732.329.8656
Reservation Cancellation Policy
The cancellation of campfire sites and party tent campfire sites will have a $20 cancellation fee. The cancellation must be done 5 days in advance and you will receive a refund for the balance. There will be no refund if you call less than 5 days from your scheduled reservation time. If VonThun Farms is closed due to inclement weather on the day of your scheduled visit, a full refund will be given or an alternate date will be arranged.
Good To Know
- Campfire & Hayride package will take approximately 2 hours.
- Corn Maze & Hayride package will take approximately 1.5 hours.
- Our Campfire, Hayride, & Corn Maze package will take approximately 2.5 hours.
- All guests should meet at our Farm Market to receive their wristband.
- There is a NO ALCOHOL policy at the farm.
- No grills or campfire cooking.
- There is no electricity available in our Campfire area.
- There are NO VEHICLES allowed beyond our main parking lot or in the Campfire area.