Pasta with Green Beans and Tomatoes
Pasta salads are one of our favorite parts of summer!
- 1 (16-oz.) pasta (we prefer penne)
- ½ lb fresh green beans, cut into 1½-inch pieces
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup balsamic vinaigrette
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding green beans to boiling water during last 2 minutes of cooking time; drain.
- Rinse pasta mixture under cold running water until cool; drain.
- Toss together pasta mixture, tomatoes, and vinaigrette.
- Cover and chill up to 24 hours before serving.
- Just before serving, stir in dill, and add salt and pepper to taste.