Veggie Potato Salad
Serves: 7 servings
This is a true all-in-one side dish. Potatoes are the base of this salad and when you throw in garden-fresh vegetables such as carrots, celery, radishes, and green beans it's a real Jersey Fresh frenzy!
- 2½ lbs baby red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- ¼ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 carrots, grated
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup sliced radishes
- ½ cup steamed, cut fresh green beans
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Bring potatoes and salted water to cover to a boil in a large saucepan; reduce heat, and simmer until tender (approx. 7-10 minutes). Drain.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl; sprinkle with vinegar and oil, and toss gently. Cool completely (approx. 1 hour).
- Whisk together yogurt, sour cream, mayonnaise and Dijon mustard..
- Stir in carrots, celery, radishes, green beans, parsley and lemon zest; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon yogurt mixture over potato mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour and up to 24 hours.