Onion Peach Salsa
Serves: 6 servings
This recipe is very similar to the salsa we have available in the market - try making it yourself and see if you can tell a difference! Make sure to pick up fresh peaches from the market to really harness that Jersey Fresh taste.
- ½ cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cups chopped fresh ripe peaches
- 3 tbsp chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped jalapeno pepper
- Fresh lime juice
- Combine ingredients in medium bowl, adding salt and lime juice to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.