Classic Coleslaw Recipe
Serves: 8 servings
Everyone has an opinion on colseslaw: some love it, some hate it. Regardless, there's lots of great ingredients in a traditional coleslaw recipe that you can swing by and pick up right in our market, including cabbage, carrots and honey!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¾ teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ medium green cabbage, very thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- ½ medium red cabbage, very thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- Whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, celery seeds, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add green and red cabbage and carrots to dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.