Power Salad with Beets
Serves: 1-2 servings
Beets are the standout flavor in this salad mixture sure to satisfy your hunger and your taste buds. Feel free to add some of your other favorite fruits or veggies you pick up at the farm (apples, red peppers, radishes, onions etc.)
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1-2 medium sized beets, cooked
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 handfuls of mixed lettuce, washed and drained
- Handful of walnuts, halved
- Salt to taste
- ⅓ cup greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Mix the greek yogurt, dill, horseradish, and fresh lemon juice to make the dressing.
- Boil the eggs.
- Place the lettuce on a plate.
- Mix the beets and peppers and add to the salad mixture.
- Cut the eggs into halves and place on the beets mix with the walnuts.
- Top with the dressing and serve immediately.