Cheesy Zucchini Tots
For this recipe, you'll want to dig out your grater and a small scooper. It'll make the preparation process go a lot easier! The zucchini and farm fresh eggs are both available in our market!
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup regular bread crumbs
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Marinara sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment or spray with cooking spray.
- Grate the zucchini into a clean dish towel. Wrap the towel up and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- In a large bowl, stir together the zucchini, eggs, panko, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cheese.
- Scoop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake until golden brown (approx. 20-25 minutes).
- Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.