Baked Parmesan Zucchini Rounds
Sometimes you have to add some cheese to convince the family to eat their vegetables...this is a fun recipe you can use to do this!
- 2 medium-sized zucchini
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Place oven rack in center position of oven. Preheat to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil (lightly misted with cooking spray) OR parchment paper.
- Wash and dry zucchini, and cut into ¼" thick slices.
- Arrange zucchini rounds on prepared pan, with little to no space between them. If desired, lightly sprinkle zucchini with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Use a small spoon to spread a thin layer of Parmesan cheese on each slice of zucchini.
- Bake until Parmesan turns a light golden brown (approx. 15-20 minutes).
- Watch these closely the first time you make them and pull them out of the oven early if the Parmesan is golden before 15 minutes!