Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Serves: 3-5 servings
Crunchy and on the healthy side - what more could you ask for?
- Olive oil
- 5 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into french fry slices (1/4" width and length)
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ cup garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment.
- In a large bowl toss sweet potatoes with just enough oil to coat.
- Combine 1 cup salt, ¼ cup pepper and ¼ cup garlic powder to make house seasoning.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with house seasoning and paprika.
- Spread sweet potatoes in single layer on prepared baking sheet, being sure not to overcrowd. Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning occasionally (approx. 20 minutes).
- Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.