Grilled Steak and Radishes
Serves: 4 servings
Pick up some of our pasture-raised beef in the farm market to pair with this delectable grilled steak and radishes dish with black pepper butter. The rich sauce is complimented nicely by the lighter radishes.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil plus more for grill
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1½ pounds hanger, flank, or skirt steak
- 1 bunch radishes with greens, halved
- Lemon wedges (for serving)
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat; lightly oil grill grate. Mix butter, 1 tsp pepper, and ½ tsp salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Grill, turning occasionally, 7–10 minutes for medium-rare. Let rest 5 minutes, then top with pepper butter.
- Meanwhile, combine radishes and remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a medium bowl; season with kosher salt and pepper and toss to coat. Grill radishes until crisp-tender (approx. 2 minutes per side).
- Season steak with salt, slice, and serve with radishes and lemon wedges.