Rosemary Beet Chips
This recipe is for the healthy-eater looking for a crunchy snack alternative to chips. We all love something we can grab-and-go and feel healthy eating. This is it!
- 3 medium-large beets
- Olive or canola oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 2-3 sprigs rosemary, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C) and place oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Thinly slice beets with a sharp knife, getting them as consistently thin as possible. They should curl a little when cut. This will ensure even baking and crispiness.
- Add the beets to a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle on salt, pepper and rosemary. Toss to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer on two coated baking trays.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crispy and slightly brown. Be sure to watch closely past the 15 minute mark as they can burn quickly.
- Remove from oven. Let cool. Then serve.