Roasted Peppers with Garlic and Herbs
Serves: 4 servings
Peppers are great raw and cooked! This recipe pairs particularly well with grilled chicken or any of our pasture-raised beef steaks.
- 4 bell peppers (red, yellow, or orange), halved and seeded
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- Fresh basil leaves, torn
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place peppers, cut side up, on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Divide garlic among peppers. Sprinkle with oregano and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until flesh is tender and skin is blistered in spots (approx. 35 minutes).
- Transfer peppers to a platter and top with a small handful torn basil leaves.