Roasted Lemon Radishes
Serves: 4 servings
So simple, so yummy and so colorful! This dish adds a great splash of color to your meal and is a great way to eat (and enjoy) our radishes!
- 2 bunches medium radishes (approx. 20)
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Brush large heavy-duty rimmed baking sheet with olive oil. Cut off all but ½" of green radish tops.
- Cut radishes lengthwise in half and place in medium bowl. Add 1½ tbsp olive oil and toss thoroughly to coat.
- Place radishes, cut side down, on prepared baking sheet; sprinkle lightly with salt. Roast until radishes are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally (approx. 18 minutes). Season to taste with more salt, if desired.
- Melt butter in heavy small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pinch of salt to skillet and cook until butter browns, swirling skillet frequently to keep butter solids from burning (approx. 3 minutes). Remove skillet from heat and stir in fresh lemon juice.
- Transfer roasted radishes to warmed shallow serving bowl and drizzle brown butter over them and serve.