Serves: 4 servings
We'd describe kohlrabi as a mix of a potato and an artichoke heart. Try this easy recipe as an alternative to the traditional roasted potato.
- 4 kohlrabi
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the kohlrabi into ¼" thick slices, then cut each of the slices in half.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss kohlrabi slices in the olive oil mixture to coat. Spread kohlrabi in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned (approx. 15-20 minutes), stirring occasionally in order to brown evenly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Return to the oven to allow the Parmesan cheese to brown, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.