Serves: ½ cup
Similar to the beet and kale chips, these are a great grab and go snack to have on hand. They go great with all your favorite dips - just with a fraction of the calories of traditional chips!
- Kohlrabi, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- Chop kohlrabi and toss with olive oil. Season with salt.
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with a nonstick mat.
- Bake at 250 degrees, rotating sheet, until crisp and deep golden (approx. 35-60 minutes).
- Transfer chips as they're done to a paper-towel-lined plate. Season with salt.