Serves: 6 servings
This is a combination of potato skins and mini pizzas - SO easy to make and a big hit with kids who want a quick snack.
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 can spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Microwave potatoes until tender (approx. 12-15 minutes).
- Slice the potatoes in half lengthwise, scoop a small well into the center of the potato, sprinkle lightly with salt, then scoop a spoonful of spaghetti sauce on top of the potato.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top of the sauce.
- Place a few pepperoni on top of the cheese, then transfer to a cookie sheet.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees until the cheese is melted and bubbly (approx. 15 minutes).
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.