Amish Potato Salad
Serves: 3 servings
We used to drive all the way to Pennsylvania to pick up quarts of this salad - now we make something similar right at home! This salad has a little tart to it from the vinegar but is really a great side to any BBQ or sandwich.
- 1 lb potatoes; peeled boiled and cut into cubes
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Place potatoes and chopped hard boiled egg whites in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, hard boiled eggs yolks, sour cream, mustard, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour over potatoes and and gently stir until thoroughly coated.
- Refrigerate until cooled before serving (approx. 30 minutes).