Cucumber, Tomato and Feta Salad
Serves: 8 servings
What's better than Jersey Fresh cucumbers and tomatoes? Both of them in the same recipe! Swing by and pick up tomatoes and cucumbers from the market to make this yummy salad recipe.
- 2 lb cucumbers
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 cup black olives, halved
- 1 7-oz package feta, crumbled
- ½ cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Combine cucumbers, tomatoes, scallions, olives, half of the package of feta, and mint in a large bowl.
- Whisk oil and lemon juice in a small bowl; season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle remaining half of feta over and serve.