Cucumber and Celery Salad with Tuna
Serves: 4 servings
This is definitely a make on Sunday, keep it in your fridge all week kind of dish. It's low carb, high protein and cucumbers stay fresh in the fridge for days - even after being cut up!
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cucumbers, halved lengthwise and cut into ¼" moons
- 3 celery stalks, cut into ¼" pieces, inner leaves reserved
- 2 cans (5 oz each) solid white tuna in water, drained
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, stir together poppy seeds, vinegar, sugar, and oil.
- Add cucumbers, celery, and tuna; season with salt and pepper.
- Toss well to coat. Sprinkle with leftover celery leaves and serve immediately.