Bread and Butter Pickles
Serves: 1 large jar
You can make large batches of these pickles to have all summer long! They'll be great on burgers or as a side to virtually any grilling meal you make.
- ½ pickling cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeños, thinly sliced
- 4 large dill sprigs
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 2 tbsp mustard seeds
- 2 tsp celery salt
- 2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- Pack cucumber, onion, jalapeños, dill sprigs, coriander seeds, mustard seeds, and celery salt into a large jar.
- Bring vinegar, sugar, and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar and salt.
- Pour hot mixture into jar, carefully, filling all the way to the top.
- Seal jar and chill at least 12 hours and up to 1 week.