Blueberry Lemon Trifle
Serves: 16 servings
If made correctly, this dessert should look as good as it tastes!
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cans (15-3/4 oz. each) lemon pie filling
- 2 cups (8 oz.) lemon yogurt
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 oz.), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 carton (8 oz.) whipped topping
- Lemon slices and fresh mint
- Set aside ¼ cup blueberries for garnish.
- In a large bowl, combine pie filling and yogurt.
- In a 3-1/2-qt. serving or trifle bowl, layer a third of the cake cubes, lemon mixture and blueberries. Repeat layers twice.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with reserved blueberries, and lemon and mint if desired.