Who doesn't love a good onion dip? Eat it with pieces of bread, chips, crackers or other chopped vegetables like cerely, carrots or even radishes.
- 2 cups finely chopped onions
- 1 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 cup regular or light sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add onion; cook over medium heat stirring often until barely tender (approx. 3 minutes).
- Stir in paprika. Combine onion mixture and sour cream in medium bowl.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.