Beef Nacho Casserole
Serves: 6 servings
We are so excited to be able to offer our homegrown, pasture-raised grassfed beef to all of our customers! Click here for general tips for cooking our grassfed beef to perfection.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar (12 oz) any type VonThun's Country Farm Market Salsa
- 1 cup sweet corn
- ¾ cup Italian dressing
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips, divided
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded cheese, divided (we prefer the Mexican blend)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Stir in salsa, corn, dressing, and chili powder.
- Layer ½ each of the meat mixture, chips and cheeses in 2-quart casserole. Repeat layers.
- Bake until thoroughly heated (approx. 20 minutes).
- Top with shredded lettuce and chopped tomato, if desired.