Blueberry Lemon Upside Down Cake
Serves: 12 servings
YUM! First word that comes to mind with this recipe. Pies are great, but sometimes you just want some texture that this cake can give you.
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- ½ tsp grated lemon zest
- Whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a greased 13x9" baking dish, layer blueberries, sugar and marshmallows.
- Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions, adding lemon zest before mixing batter; pour over marshmallows.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (approx 35-45 minutes).
- Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
- Serve warm with whipped topping.