Any Berry Lemon Smoothie
Serves: 2 servings
This is a light, healthy smoothie recipe that will help you get your day started, or it could be a great pick-me-up in the middle of a hot day.
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries (other berries can be substituted)
- ¾ cup milk (2% recommended)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 ice cubes
- Combine frozen berries, milk and lemon juice in blender; blend until smooth.
- Add yogurt and sugar; blend until smooth.
- Add ice, if desired, to thicken; blend until smooth.
- Garnish with a fresh berry.