Serves: 1 cup
Nearly every ingredient in this yummy salad can be purchased right from our market! If you're a fan of sweet and savory, you must try this salsa recipe next time you're wondering what to make for the next family gathering.
- 2 cups diced cantaloupe (1/4 - ½" cubes)
- 1 cup diced cucumber (1/4 - ½" cubes)
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 hot pepper (stemmed, halved)
- ½ cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dice all of your ingredients and add to a medium mixing bowl.
- Best served immediately but still just as fresh up to 24 hours after combining.