Serves: 3-4 cups
Another post that's not so much a recipe, but rather a great instructional guide to making a healthy alternative to traditional rice: cauliflower rice!
- Cauliflower crowns (1-2 large)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the stem off the cauliflower and chop the crown into smaller pieces.
- Use a blender or food processor to get chop the cauliflower into fine pieces. A grater will also work, but a blender is the superior option.
- In a large saucepan, add 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the cauliflower and saute until the ends are a light golden brown.