Join us for fall family FUN … Sept. 19 – Nov. 1!
2020 sure has been a challenging year, but we are committed to making this fall as fun & memorable as years past, without compromising safety … we’re planning for a fun, delicious (and SAFE!) fall season. And to do so, we’re counting on everyone’s cooperation.
*Our activity area is open Thursdays – Sundays through November 1st.
*Online tickets are required so capacity can be limited.
*Ticket times are your check-in window NOT the timeframe you can be at the farm.
To ensure the safety of our farm family, staff & visitors, please note the following:
- Online tickets: Pre-purchased online tickets are required. On-site tickets will only be available until capacity is reached.
- No mask, no entry: As per the Governor’s Executive Order, all visitors (age 3+) are required to wear a face covering while on the farm if medically able.
- Come healthy or stay home: If you are feeling ill stay home & plan your visit for a time you’ll enjoy!
- Social distancing is a must: Be sure to maintain 6 feet between you and others.
- Hand washing areas are available: Numerous hand sanitizer & hand washing stations we have positioned around the farm. Be sure to use them!
Use this link to purchase tickets for our SOUTH BRUNSWICK, NJ farm location. We are not able to provide ticket refunds or make ticket changes. All changes must be made through Ticket Leap. Get all the fall family fun details for our So. Brunswick location!
Use this link to purchase tickets for our WASHINGTON, NJ farm location. We are not able to provide ticket refunds or make ticket changes. All changes must be made through Ticket Leap. Get all the fall family fun details for our Washington location!
Masks, Sanitization, and Social Distancing
As per the Governor’s Executive Order, all visitors (ages 3+) will be required to wear face coverings on the farm for your protection and the protection of our staff if medically able. Visitors may remove their masks for eating and taking photos. We understand this is going to be a challenge and we truly do appreciate your complying with this policy that we must adhere to to remain open throughout the fall.
Hand wash stations are available throughout the farm. You’ll also notice 6′ mark outs at our admission booths, donuts trailer, farm markets, hayride, and attractions for social distancing. Please follow these mark outs and social distance when possible. We sure do look forward to growing memories together this fall!
Please Note …
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death and senior citizens & guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting VonThun’s farm, you are on behalf of yourself or any invitees, voluntarily assuming any and all risks related to the exposure to COVID-19 or any other disease.
- We highly encourage visiting early … we open at 10am. Our peak times start at noon.
- Consider visiting on non-peak days & weekends. The 2nd & 3rd October weekends are prime time for not only us, but all farms. Other weekends as well as October Thursday & Friday afternoons offer a slower pace & lower capacity.
- Folks with pre-purchased tickets are guaranteed Festival admission. When we are at capacity, in person tickets will not be available.
- We’re sorry, but no pets are allowed (service dogs are the exception) on the farm. Unfortunately, pets providing comfort or emotional support (ESD) do not qualify as a trained service animal under the Americans With Disabilities Act. Service dogs walk beside their handler … they do not bark, sniff, jump, visit, urinate or defecate while working. They are not held by the handler or placed in a bag or carrier. We thank you for understanding that we have the right to refuse any pets whose function is not that of a service animal.