Join us for our Summertime Farm to Fork Dinner
Saturday, August 17, 2019 | 5:30 P.M. – 8:00 P.M. | Washington, NJ
Come share an evening with friends and family at our Summertime Farm to Fork Dinner on Saturday, August 17th at our farm in Washington, NJ. Your chef for the evening, North Jersey’s Chef Kelly Carroll, is preparing a 10 course tasting menu (available below) that will showcase the variety of fruits and vegetables we grow on our farms along with our pasture-raised beef. This event is BYOB – beer and wine only, please.
Farm to Fork Dinner Menu
- Roasted summer vegetable gazpacho
- Chilled cucumber and fresh mint soup
- Mexican grilled farm-fresh sweet corn salad
- Roasted red and golden beets on a crisp arugula base, topped with goat cheese crumble and a citrus vinaigrette
- Heirloom tomatoes with fresh mozarella and garden basil, capped with balsamic glaze
- Beef meatballs with scratch-made tomato sauce on a small bed of pasta
- Slow-simmered beef stew on a bed of grilled super-sweet corn and garlic mashed potato
- Filet mignon crostini with caramelized leeks, onions and shallots with a blue cheese crumble
- Braised short rib tacos, topped with fresh shaved cabbage, carrots and radishes with a chimichurri sauce and avacado crema
- Chef Kelly’s signature fresh peach berry dessert
Tickets are just $110 per person and include:
- A private farm tour and hayride
- Access to our Sunflower Trail
- 10 small plates including appetizers, salads, main courses and dessert
- Fresh cut sunflowers to bring home
- Service charge, NJ sales tax and fees
The farm tour will begin an hour before the dinner at 4:30 p.m. You can cruise through our Sunflower Trail before the tour, during dinner or come back on a different day while it’s open!
*This event is rain or shine. If the weather behaves, we will host the dinner outdoors. If there is inclement weather, we will host the group in our Farm Market.