Our 2019 Summertime Farm to Fork Dinner is SOLD OUT
Saturday, August 17, 2019 | 5:30 P.M. – 8:00 P.M. | Washington, NJ
Thanks for your interest in our 2019 Summertime Farm to Fork Dinner. All seats have now been reserved and we are SOLD OUT. We’re looking forward to hosting more dinners on the farm next year and beyond. Please join our e-mail list or follow us on social media so you can buy your tickets early!
Farm to Fork Dinner Menu
- Roasted summer vegetable gazpacho
- Chilled cucumber and fresh mint soup
- Mexican grilled farm-fresh sweet corn salad
- Roasted red and golden beets on a crisp arugula base, topped with goat cheese crumble and a citrus vinaigrette
- Heirloom tomatoes with fresh mozarella and garden basil, capped with balsamic glaze
- Beef meatballs with scratch-made tomato sauce on a small bed of pasta
- Slow-simmered beef stew on a bed of grilled super-sweet corn and garlic mashed potato
- Filet mignon crostini with caramelized leeks, onions and shallots with a blue cheese crumble
- Braised short rib tacos, topped with fresh shaved cabbage, carrots and radishes with a chimichurri sauce and avacado crema
- Chef Kelly’s signature fresh peach berry dessert
- A private farm tour and hayride
- Access to our Sunflower Trail
- 10 small plates including appetizers, salads, main courses and dessert
- Fresh cut sunflowers to bring home
- Service charge, NJ sales tax and fees
The farm tour will begin an hour before the dinner at 4:30 p.m. You can cruise through our Sunflower Trail before the tour, during dinner or come back on a different day while it’s open!
*This event is rain or shine. If the weather behaves, we will host the dinner outdoors. If there is inclement weather, we will host the group in our Farm Market.