We’re a Real Working Farm
Although we welcome guests, wandering around the farm cannot be tolerated. With our trucks and tractors always moving about the farm, it’s just not safe to have visitors in unauthorized areas.
When Visiting, DO:
- Remember that when you visit our farm, you are a welcomed visitor. The farm is both our family’s home and business. Respect all property.
- Read and obey all signs. Follow directions about where and what to pick.
- Supervise children at all times.
- Wear shoes, shirts and other proper clothing at all times.
- Protect yourself from the sun by wearing a sunscreen and a hat.
- Leave all pets at home.
- Be sure to place all litter in the proper trash receptacles.
- Keep head, arms, hands and legs inside when riding in farm wagons. Always remain seated until the wagon stops.
- Enjoy yourself and have fun!
When Visiting, DO NOT:
- Enter buildings, barns, or animal pens that are not open to the public.
- Throw or damage produce.
- Climb on or touch farm tools and equipment. Many machines have sharp edges and moving parts.
- Climb trees or step on fruits and vegetables in the field.
- Frighten or hurt the farm animals.
Tips For a Fun Fall Weekend:
- Arrive early
- Reserve cash for our food vendors, pony rides, and face painting as they are the locations on the property that don’t accept credit cards.
- Leave your pets at home … NO dogs, please!
- Make a plan – there’s lots to see and do. Make sure you have time to do it all!
- Keep a watchful eye on children
- Review pricing and rules before you arrive
- Bring your sweet tooth … there’s lots of seasonally delicious sweet treats available (kettle corn, caramel apples, fresh baked pies, apple cider donuts, cookies, soft pretzels, & more!
- Come ready for a day filled with fall family FUN!