Weekday Campfire sites are available September 26 through October 31 by reservation only. Our campsites are open to the general public on the last 2 Friday & Saturday nights of October – no reservations are needed for those nights.
Bring your camera, flashlights, and a jacket for the crisp fall evening. We’ll get your fire started and supply the wood and benches for you to sit on. For an additional fee, you can add our S’mores kits to your Campfire package…everyone LOVES roasted S’mores!
Fees & Times
We can accommodate groups starting at 6 or 7pm.
Choose the package that’s just right for your group…a $50 deposit secures your reservation.
- Campfire & Hayride: $9.99 per person
- Corn Maze & Hayride: $9.99 per person
- Campfire, Hayride, & S’mores: $14.99 per person
- Campfire, Corn Maze, Hayride, & S’mores: $19.99 per person
Call us today to make the Campfire reservations for your group! 732-329-8656
PLEASE NOTE: Our group packages are available for groups of 20 or more. Smaller groups are welcome to join us for our general public Campfires the last 2 Friday & Saturday nights in October.
The cancellation of campfire sites and party tent campfire sites will have a $20 cancellation fee. The cancellation must be done 5 days in advance and you will receive a refund for the balance. There will be no refund if you call less than 5 days from your scheduled reservation time. Deadline for cancellations:
- Friday sites must be cancelled by 5PM on Sunday.
- Saturday sites must be cancelled by 5PM on Monday.
If VonThun Farms is closed due to inclement weather on the day of your scheduled visit, a full refund will be given or an alternate date will be arranged. All changes and cancellations must be done by calling the farm at 732-329-8656
- Our group packages are available for groups of 20 or more. Smaller groups are welcome to join us for our general public Campfires the last 2 Friday & Saturday nights in October.
- Our Campfire & Hayride package will take approximately 2 hours.
- Our Corn Maze & Hayride package will take approximately 2 hours.
- Our Campfire, Hayride, & Corn Maze package will take approximately 3 hours.
- All guests should meet at our Farm Market to receive their wristband.
- There is a NO ALCOHOL policy at the farm.
- No grills or campfire cooking.
- There is no electricity available in our Campfire area.
- There are NO VEHICLES allowed beyond our main parking lot or in the Campfire area.